Date(s) - 07/21/2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Kitts Creek Clubhouse
Our monthly night to just socialize and hangout with the ladies of Kitts Creek. Each month we will do something a little different.
Upcoming Schedule includes (Please read carefully, some require specific RSVPs to attend):
- November 19th – Yahtzee at the clubhouse – modified game to encourage mingling with others. Bring $5 for the pot and an appetizer, dessert or beverage to share.
- December 17th – Dessert Party and Gift Exchange Game – at the clubhouse (7:30). Bring a dessert and/or a beverage to share as well as a wrapped gift ($10-15 value) for the game.
- January 21st – Kitts Creek Night at Nailed It DYI Studio – 3554 Davis Drive. Details to follow on how to register online for fun craft night- deadline for registration will be 1/7. Pick your craft and there will be staff to help you make one-of-a kind wood signs and home decor. Price dependent on the project you pick. We can bring snacks, dessert, and BYOB/drinks to share. We’ll start around 7:00 with socializing and projects begin at 7:30.
- February 18th – Out to eat at local restaurant – We’ve picked Trali Irish Pub in Davis Park, 7:30pm
- March 17th – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and test your luck at BUNCO. Bring an appetizer, dessert or beverage to share and $5 for the bunco pot.
- April 21st – Make a succulent/cacti terrarium at City Garden Design on W. Chatham Street in Cary. Cost is dependent on the size of the container ($30-45). Maximum of 15 slots available so register early on the Kitts Creek site. Payment on night of event – cash, check or venmo.
Please let us know who's coming!
Bookings are closed for this event.