The dog parks are located at the end of Elliot Ridge Lane and are open to all residents from 7am to dusk. Please read and understand all rules of the dog parks before going!
Rules of the Dog Parks
The following rules are provided for the protection of our canine residents and their owners/custodians. The hours of operation are between 7 a.m. to dusk.
- Dog owners agree and acknowledge that they are using the Dog Park at their own risk and assume all risk associated with their use.
- Dogs must have current vaccinations and display a rabies tag as required by Wake County Ordinance.
- Children under the age of fourteen (14) are not permitted inside the Dog Park area.
- Be considerate – owners are required to clean up after their dogs. Waste stations are provided.
- Dogs acting in an aggressive manner must be muzzled and/or removed. All dog attacks should be reported to the Morrisville Police Department and then the HOA Office.
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage or injury caused by their dogs and acknowledges that use of the Dog Park may expose them and their dogs to injury.
- Food, toys, glass containers and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Eyesight supervision and vocal control of all dogs is required.
- Dog are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Dogs must be leashed upon entering or leaving the Dog Park.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Puppies less than four (4) months of age are prohibited.
- No more than two (2) dogs per visitor.
- Owners or custodians of dogs are responsible for filling holes dug by their dog(s).
- Anyone failing to comply with the rules of operation will have Dog Park privileges suspended.