We’re looking forward to another great Easter Egg Hunt at Kitts Creek. Some things to know before you go!
- Multiple Egg Hunts. Again this year, instead of doing all age groups at the same time, we will stagger the start times. This comes from feedback from parents about having to choose which child they get to see do the egg hunt. Don’t forget your Easter basket for picking up eggs!
The egg hunts will happen in the following order:
- Ages 7-10. Starting with the oldest group first (since their egg hunt is in the playground and we want to be able to open that back up as soon as possible).
- Ages 4-6. In the grassy area in front of the gazebo.
- Ages 3 & under. In the grassy area in front of the gazebo.
- Please limit your egg hunter to picking up no more than 20 eggs, we have A LOT of kids and want things to be fair for everyone! If everyone’s had a decent chance and there are still eggs, we will send them for more!
- There will be an Easter Bunny available for pictures starting AFTER the first Easter Egg Hunt. Don’t forget your camera!
- There will be food and drinks available for purchase from a food truck so bring your appetites (and your wallet!)
- We will also have a face painter and bounce house obstacle course for everyone to enjoy! While the egg hunts focus on our younger kids, we invite all ages to come enjoy the other festivities.
If you can volunteer to help that would be great — pick a spot here
Easter Egg Hunt
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
LocationKitts Creek Clubhouse
Please let us know who's coming!
Bookings are closed for this event.